SoWa Winter Fest 2018

Nov.30, Friday night thru Sunday afternoon, Dec.2nd is the First weekend of the SoWa Winter Fest.

 My studio mates and I will be open our studio doors to you  at 450 Harrison Ave, # 306, 3rd floor for the evening and the afternoons until 5 PM.

 Mary is the weaver, Deborah is the beader and jeweler and I am, as always, the painter.
 My painting Auro ( o rCSO Auro, Catania, Sicily) will  be featured in the SoWa juried show tent.

Auro by Marian Dioguardi c 2018. Oil on aluminum, 16 X 20 framed, $595


I won't be in the studio but Studio #306 will be open by my studio mates and it will be the last chance to buy my tiles before holiday gift giving. Check out the SoWa Winter Fest weekend in the links here because there is a lot of fun and wonderful gifts to be bought.

Comments

Popular Posts