SoWa First Friday - July

Look for the Window in the Brick Wall, 10" x 8", oil by Marian Dioguardi. Copyright 2012

Just a little reminder that if you are looking for something cool to do tonight. Come stroll the air conditioned studios at 450 Harrison Ave during tonight's First Friday. My studio is open. My husband is having a BIG sale on his big framed photographs. It's always fun in Studio 223B!


If you are familiar with my work you know that in general I am not always one for details. However, I do like a good brick wall . It was the shadows here that really caught my eye and so I gave it a go. I learned quite a few things about painting bricks, as you might imagine.

Comments

Unknown said…
I love your bricks Marian! But you already know that :). See you tonight at FF. I'll introduce you to another neat artist (mosaics) who I was just talking to about your dazzling light and color.
MIk Maz said…
All in all, we are just another brick in the wall.

Popular Posts