Furious and Fast SoWa First Fridays



It's First Fridays at SoWa (South of Washington Street, Boston). I will be there. I am just back from Maine and feeling a little dissipated but very cheered up about hosting another Happy Post Project mural. Tonight's mural is installed by Percy Fortini-Wright and his students from AIB and we will be collecting more Post-It notes from our visitors. To participate, all you have to do in write the words of something that makes you happy and you will become part of an international movement. These simple messages have been internationally collected and shown. And anyone who knows my work and my studio knows that it is about the little things make you happy. No need to analyze..just time to feel...happy and alive. So come on by and share our vision.

The painting above is 12 X 6 inches and part of my "small but mighty" series.. It's the tallest stack I have ever built and in a bow to colors that are often criticized in art schools for being "too sweet" I have called this "Candied Cups".

Comments

Popular Posts