Flexibility; A Good Thing

Life happens and sometimes it feels as though art doesn't but by taking account of the last two weeks it all looks more promising than it felt. Painting were painted and a new 30 x 30 inch Painting of my favorite cup du jour will be completed soon. Here is a run down of what has been showing up on the easel since last blog.
Cup du Jour by Marian Dioguardi
 
Preliminary for Cup du Jour by Marian Dioguardi 
 
Red Cup Study by Marian Dioguardi
Greenish Cup Study by Marian Dioguardi
Ahh... yes.... flexibility. Last year, at this time, I was asked to schedule an exhibit for July 2014. I agreed. Come  May 2014, the time to walk through the space came and went without any contact from the exhibit coordinator. I followed up with them only to find out that the biz is out of biz.There is no July show for me. I will use that time to paint better and more without that distraction. Make lemonade. And so it goes.

Comments

Popular Posts