September SoWa First Friday 2013

Before
After
It's First Friday at SoWa, 450 Harrison Ave, Boston on September 6th from pm 5-9 PM . I'm looking forward to seeing everyone come by Studio 223B. A Moment in the Sun will be there and I am hoping to finish up one more painting to premiere but it's not my Moka piece.  "Moka, Anyone?" is currently at a client's home for a viewing.

Just in case you have wondered, I always make sure that a client is happy with a painting in their home before they buy it. Any painting is available to view in your home and at your leisure before you decide that it's right for you. I will deliver and pick up whenever possible.

NOW, about these "Before" and "After" paintings here: I very (almost never) rarely re-work a painting after it's been on exhibit but ......A Moment in the Sun returned after a showing at the Mayor's office. It hung in my home studio and I realized during that time that I wanted more from the sky .  I liked this scene very much and it was worth putting the time in to get it right. I know the painting is right now because it makes me smile. Please tell me what you think. I am interested.

Comments

Popular Posts