Where Have I Been? What Have I Been Doing?

I do try and Blog once a week. It has been nearly four weeks since my last bog. And what have a been doing...all sorts on things. I am hoping to get back my regular blogging soon!
Wisteria Parasol by Marian Dioguardi

detail of the Wisteria parasol

Hummingbird Finial for the parasol by Marian Dioguardi
This parasol and finial was painted for an Arts and Business Council charity fund raiser Master Pieces & Martinis. Funds are being raised for the legal and bussiness support benefitting visual, music and literary artists in need. 

Then there was this painting:
Oil on Panel - Early Spring Walk in Titus Sparrow Park, oil on linen, 24 X 24 inches by Marian Dioguardi
This painting was painted for the South End Lower Roxbury Open Space Land Trust (SELROSLT) Garden Tour Fundraiser. The painters who have been assigned to paint in the gardens on the day of the tour (I am one of them) were asked to paint paintings for the Land Trust open spaces auction. 

And there was this commission:
(Moka ) Extra Strength, oil on cradle panel, 10 X 10 inches by Marian Dioguardi

And  this commission:
(Moka ) A Novel Harlequin, oil on cradle panel, 10 X 10 inches by Marian Dioguardi

And  this commission in progress:

But THEN I took an afternoon break to paint with a friend, Stapleton Kearns, in the garden or as we say in New England
 "the back yad" (the back yard).

the start of a painting in the garden






Comments

Popular Posts