January First Friday at SoWa - Buon Anno 2013

Moka Pot Moments by Marian Dioguardi c 2013, oil on panel, 24 X 24 inches

Happy 2013 to all. I am looking forward to painting in 2013 and all the challenges involved in mounting my painting exhibits for everyone that comes through my studio 223B at 450 Harrison Ave. January 4th is the start of the fun First First Friday of the year. Come early, 5 to 7 PM, to contemplate the paintings and the art but as the evening builds from 7- 9 PM, so does the crowd in the studio. Everyone comes in for their "color fix" on a cold and snowy evening. So come on by and join the crowds for this popular event.

Moka Pot Moments is my first painting of 2013. IF it dries in time, I am hoping to submit it to the Concord Art Assocaition Member's Show juried by George Nick. If it doesn't dry, you will see it at the studio with a "Wet Paint" sign on it.

I  would like to gratefully acknowledge all my wonderful 2012 clients who made this year my best year ever. thank you for buying and thank you for commissions. It's been a blast. I know that some of you have been disappointed to see a favorite painting or two go this year.  I also know that the studio walls may look a little sparse for a little while but hang in there...I am painting the best paintings that I can paint for 2013 to bring a little color, light and life into your world..

Comments

MIk Maz said…
Excellent painting and your writing talent also very nice.

Popular Posts