SoWa First Friday November and other November Shows

"Her Harlequin Hovers Nearby", oil,  24" X 24" cpyrt2012 Marian Dioguardi
Tonight is the November SoWa  First Friday at 450 Harrison Ave, Boston, Ma. Per usual, I will be there in my studio #223B from 5 to 9 PM. Lots of good things happening down in the SoWa dIstrict: art openings in Galleries, such at Caleb Cole's show "Odd One Out and Dolls" at Gallery Kayafas and new restaurants.

Then on the weekend of November 17th & 18th I am once again invited back to participate in the 25th Anniversary Brickbottom Open Studios at 1 Fitchburg Street, Somerville. MA.Studio C214 with thanks to Walter Gilbert, a gentleman, scholar and artist and his lovely assistant, Deborah. This year's Open Studio will be a bigger and better showing in celebration of 25 years of the Brickbottom Studios.

My new painting shown above is not dry enough for tonight's First Friday but I  will be showing at Brickbottom Open Studios. My next blog will be about titling paintings which is a mysterious process to me.

Comments

Popular Posts