SoWa First Friday, August 3 2012

Marian Dioguardi 2012 - Magenta Moka Makers

Tomorrow is the Sowa First Friday of August and the last of summer vacation First Fridays. When the next First Friday rolls around, it will be September. I can't believe it! Summer flies fast.

And what have I been doing...well I remembered how much fun I had painting moka express makers and I thought I would start a new series, so I did. This is the first. It's done, as is another.

The third painting, undone, I should call Moka Express - Not So Fast. I have changed the composition twice and the background color once. Each day I get a little further ahead but it's not ready for prime time yet. And neither is this one..it still needs to be varnished so you won't be seeing it in my studio on First Friday. September?

First Friday Open Studios, SoWa, 450 Harrison Ave, Boston, Studio 223B from 5 to 9 PM. Free Parking!

Comments

Popular Posts