April 6th, SoWa First Friday and More

Marian Dioguardi -Quiet Light Study - 8" x 16",  March 2012

I have a big urge to paint in the Spring..starting in February...the inklings of ideas and inspirations begin to stir. By now there are all sorts of blooms on my painting tree waiting to blossom. I am working on a commission, smaller horizontal studies and working out my new floral works. I wish I could paint every thing at once. With Kali, the many-armed goddess as my muse, I could conquer all those panels waiting for paintings, in an instant. But alas...I am just me.

April 6th, SoWa First Friday, pops into this fray of activity. I am showing two new larger works and three new 8 X 16 inch paintings. I have switched out the four sold paintings at Athan's with two new paintings and two smaller 2011 paintings. The beat goes on and on....

Missing Burano, Venice too ..... I got to do something about that.

Comments

Popular Posts