Here and There to Somewhere

Moment in The Sun, 28 X 20 inches copyright2012

I always said that one painting leads to another painting and that I'll let my hands take me there.  Maybe it was the light on the building. Maybe it was the towering clouds. Maybe it was the contrast of  majestic machinations against the humble static structure.  I knew that I was moved by the moment and that all had to go somewhere and that somewhere was a painting.
 "Paint as you like and die happy" - Henry Miller

 NEWS: Boston has a beautifully designed new art magazine featuring artists from all disciplines and styles from the Boston area; Abstraks. I am very excited and honored to be among the first featured articles along with Mark Luiggi, Artists for Humanity, Resa Blatman and Tim Fish. Bravo, Darius Loftis, and the writers for this amazing undertaking and beautiful magazine now in print.


Comments

Popular Posts