Hello, I Must Be Going.....



It's not often that a painting is created and bought before it is exhibited. But "Sunny Side" has been acquired, along with three other paintings for a corporate collection. I am really pleased that it will be on shown, courtesy of Meditech, at my opening, "La Dolce Vita", Sunday, March 4th at Athan's European Bakery, Brookline,MA.The reception is from 7-9pm and the show will be on exhibit March thru April.




"Fresh Air" will also be there. It is more interesting and informative to see the physical painting than it is to see the image from the web. I enjoy the physicality of painting and I want others to enjoy that too. So come on by!

There are bad weeks and good weeks for artists. This was an exceptionally good week for me. I came across this posting by Gusdon, "What Is Right With The Art World.". Mr. Gusdon, I don't know who you  but I want to thank you so much for this recognition. You made me happy (but you made my mother even happier!)

Comments

Popular Posts