Painting in the Shadows and "this and that" chat




As promised, I am showing the challenging and exciting colors which I see in the shadows. It's the SURPRISING colors that I want to paint and show you. I find those colors in the shadows. It's bright and bold colors in the light but it's the shadow colors where I shine.

I love the city of Venice, no surprise there. Thanks to Monica Cesarato who has a Venetian centric Twitter feed I wake up every morning to all things wonderfully Venetian (not to mention good recipes).

And I was also very fortunate to be found by Bostoniano.info "Your one-stop website for all Italian related news,events and information in Boston and the surrounding areas." This site and their Twitter feed was a great way to follow the 150 Year celebartion on Italy's unification and to follow all fun things Italiano. Not to leave out the fun interview I did with Briana Palmer: "Life Line, an Interview with Contemporary Painter Marian Dioguardi"

Last but not least a rare photo capture of the inside of my husband's mad scientist's secret lair and project.

Comments

Popular Posts