Beauty Will Save The World

I just read a quote from Dostoevsky "Beauty Will Save the World" and there could not be a more wonderful wish for the New Year from me. So in my own little way, one painting at a time, I paint my happy paintings. This year ended on a high note as two of my favorite pieces, The Almost Flying Saucers and A Two Story Family, were purchased for an apartment building in Chelsea which will be home to 32 families. I lived in Chelsea for nearly ten years in a two room apartment. It's still near and dear to my heart.

My new laundry line series based on Burano, Italy is on it's way! And here is the first view of five completed pieces in the polyptych of 8 that I am painting. I am also posting the studies that I started with because no matter what you plan for; paintings do dictated what they need and want while you are painting them. That's why its art.



HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Comments

Popular Posts