What's happening?!



Above is part of a 16 cup study series which I did after "Pretty in Pink". I'll be showing this piece "Simplicity - a cup study in magenta and blue" at 450 Harrison THIS MAY First Friday

There is a lot happening! Let me start with the major event for me (I'll post more events next week) but then I have to go back to painting to finish up a great big gorgeous stack painting that I am hoping to show in the Newton Open Studios this May 15th and 16th.

OK- this Friday is the First Friday Open Studios at 450 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA. My studio is 223B, come on by, I'm open


Then Newton Open Studios is happening May 15th and 16th. You all are invited here at 22 Burnham Road, West Newton, MA (near the West Newton Cinema) where I will be showing my all my NEW (never before seen) work along with three other artists:Will Kirkpatrick (traditional Boston school painting), John Borchard (digital photography) and Edward Friedman (pastels).Start here , pick up a map and go see more!Parking is easy all around the town.
I have to get back to painting.....more to come.

Comments

Popular Posts