Brickbottom Open Studios this Weekend




This weekend is the Brickbottom Open Studios. I am privileged to be an a Associate Member of the Brickbottom Artist Association and fortunate to be invited into studio C-214 to exhibit. I will be there with four other interesting and diversified artists.

Brickbottom visitors are some of the most art savvy visitors that I come across. I can tell that they are really looking at the art with interested and informed eyes. I have never failed to have interesting discussions about the elements of painting that are challenging and eye opening to what others see in my work. Of course, as a working artist, I want my work to be bought and enjoyed but there are many other reasons why I do Open Studios and those reasons are visitors. Every artist is different in what they want to get out of an Open Studio but please, as a visitor, come on by; say "Hi" and tell me what you think. I am there. I am as interested in you as you are in my art. This may be my favorite Open Studios to do because of the conversations that I have had there.

The hours are Saturday the 21st from noon to six and Sunday the same.http://brickbottomartists.com/open_studios_info

Come on by and see my new work, enjoy all the artists work (I do) and let's have a chat about art.

Comments

Popular Posts