Shamefull Self-promotion -September


The painting here is part of a four painting suite I call Party Cup Suite.It's 6" X 8".

I now have a Boston, South End studio, that I share with my creative husband, JB. Studio 223B 450 Harrison Ave, Boston, MA 02118. This artist building is at the heart of the Boston Art district in the South End.

When my work is not on gallery exhibit, it is hanging here. On the First Friday of every month, the artists in our building are open to public visits from 5- 9 PM. The commercial Galleries on the first floor often have very exciting openings on First Fridays It is a great scene to be seen at with art, fun, food, drink and who knows what. The dates for the rest of 2009 are September 4th, October 2nd,Nov 6th, Dec 4th. I plan on being there.

In addition, thru October, the Art district hosts a crafts market, farmers market and antique market EVERY Sunday from 11 AM to 4 PM. The South End is a great place to stroll and get great brunch. I plan on being in my studio on Sundays most of these Sundays. You can always e-mail me,md@mariandioguardi.com, to make sure that I'll be in. Other artists are opened and welcoming all visitors too. More fun.

Then,(Can you stand it?!) on September 19th and 20th the entire South End in opened for two days 11 AM- 6PM for the annual South End Open Studios.
This is an event that every art lover and art student looks forward to each year. I'll be there. Hope to see you.

Comments

Popular Posts