Recovery


Well, I recovered from the copyright attack. I have a good attorney for back up and now I can get onto painting once again.


I am currently putting the finishing touches on the green clothesline painting . This has been slow going about little details: I put in- I take out. Think. Wonder about the turquoise sweater. Take out - try violet. Back to turquoise. So it goes. I think if I can get a believable roof shadow in, the painting this week it will be complete.


In the meanwhile, I started a BIG stack painting. A favorite subject of mine. It keeps me totally engaged while waiting for paint to dry on the Green Clothesline. See for yourself, the stack the drawing, the beginning.


And then to complicate matters, I have started collecting equipment to give encaustic painting a go. It's about making translucent pigments in a wax/paint goo. I thought using this to make luscious fruit might be something I'd enjoy doing. I hope to start this project after the Big Stack is complete, around the end of September. Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts